Did fashion and textiles at uni as a way to create all the great fashion i saw in fashion mags but couldn't afford to buy. enjoy designing and pattern cutting sewing not so great at lol. been too busy with life to do much creating lately gonna try harder to get some more done.
Find Billie Munk on
- favorited How To Make A Garter Belt 18 Apr 17:40
- followed Kaitlynne J. 28 Feb 18:03
- commented on her comment I clicked on convert to how to by mistake, noe i gotta crack on nd write instructions sorry peeps i'll get on it :-) to Hooded Corset 27 Jan 00:01
- commented on her comment I clicked on convert to how to by mistake, noe i gotta crack on nd write instructions sorry peeps i'll get on it :-) to Hooded Corset 27 Jan 00:00
- commented on her comment U have a furless pussycat AWESOME! to Veronies 26 Jan 15:17
- commented on her comment I tottally would from what ive seen its right up my alley. I love victoriana, lolita and steam punk. A good form is next on my shopping list, that and a good steam iron. Engineering nd mathematics arent so different from clothing construction i guess ... to Billie Munk 26 Jan 14:35
- commented on her comment Im real lucky ehen it comes to pattern cutting i got a full set of size 12 slopers i made at college i used lingerie block for this along with ur instructions plus i got a couple of books on corset building. I did learn alot but this one was my second ... to Billie Munk 26 Jan 14:18
- commented on her comment Yeah thinkso its tied with ribbon from eyelets that join collar of hood to corset. This one was my practice run im making a fab orange nd white one. P.s love ur work :-) to Hooded Corset 26 Jan 14:02
- commented on her comment Hey, check out my hooded corset inspired by ur underbust corset when its published. to Lucretia 26 Jan 02:25
- followed Lucretia 26 Jan 02:22
- followed MOTOX 04 Jan 16:10
- commented on her comment Rigoline? to Lucretia 21 Nov 11:40
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »