i'm a community-college art student. i recently launched my own business, noisy tarli, at etsy.com/noisytarli. i love to read, write, start more art projects, play with my pets, dream big and think deep. i'm interested in going green, in ballet, in the world and in disney movies. my fave projects include (but aren't limited to) pottery, photography (and printing my own pictures :]), sewing clothes, altering thrifted clothes, binding sketchbooks, sewing plushies, making jewelry, painting, drawing, and basically everything else. i can pretty much figure out something to do with everything. next projects: fabric and fused plastic shopping bags, tiered jean skirt, patchwork jean skirt, altering new jeans, outfitting new jeans with old jeans legs, a plush mr. potato head, fabric bead necklace, political candidate jewelry, binding more sketchbooks, and more bad poetry.
Find talia k. onEtsy Delicious
- commented on their comment haha the panda boots are wonderful! you should consider a tutorial of some kind, even of just a basic boot.. to angelichigo 11 Jun 03:36
- followed clara_bow 12 Aug 14:32
- commented on their comment YOU HAD A RICK ASTLEY RECORD AND RUINED IT? *faints* to My Record Bag Of 7 Inc Records 10 May 23:43
- commented on their comment hahahahha i have a pair of zipper earrings. but i bought mine. in hot topic.. to Zip Tab Earrings 08 May 19:17
- commented on their comment ha! i love this. if i make one, i'm just tying the ribbon through one of the holes--then it's double the fun, you can wear it and it's still playable. :] to Mixtape Necklace 08 May 19:15
- commented on their comment LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE i'm going on a reuseable-shopping-bag binge as soon as the semester's over, and everybody's got such great ideas. this is amazing! can't wait to try it. to Recycle Your Tesco Bags 08 May 18:46
- followed belle 15 Jan 20:19
- followed Cat Morley 24 Mar 01:08
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
talia k. hasn't posted any projects yet