I have a passion for a craft. I started knitting 4 years ago. Then I moved on starting a crochet doll or amigurumi in Japanese. The next was a crochet bag. And now I'm crazy about fabric. I can quilt but not so good. I'm still working on sewing machine skill. Mostly I make as a gift. My sore fingers and hands are cured when I gave and saw an expression on their faces. It was priceless.
Find Primero onOther
- followed Artisticlover 17 Oct 04:38
- followed Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) 12 Sep 09:49
- followed Shirls 31 May 05:37
- commented on her comment WOW!! to No Sew Shirt! 18 Jan 09:05
- followed Vanessa M. 24 Nov 02:32
- commented on her comment @Dessah H. I bought them from a quilt store in my home town. I live in Bangkok, Thailand. Try Japan craft store. They might have one like these. to Cosy Lady Bag 12 Nov 08:20
- followed EVEnl 11 Nov 15:22
- followed PJ 11 Nov 15:19
- commented on her comment I finally found a way to turn my too big shirt into something more useful and cute. Thanks!! to T Shirt Shrug 09 Nov 17:18
- followed Ginger Snapped 05 Nov 02:39
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »