- favorited Melting Tights 01 Feb 22:10
- commented on her comment Thanks girls! ♥ to The Owlhat I Once Knitted Twice. 20 Jan 07:32
- commented on her comment I once sew mittens out of a sweater with small sleeves. I turned out great! Very nice with the long top of the hat! ♥ to From Sweater To Hat :) 11 Jan 06:08
- commented on her comment Lovely. Like a fairytale. to Sleepy Bird 10 Jan 15:54
- followed Jet H. 10 Jan 15:53
- commented on her comment Thank u! to Wire Wrapped Tree Of Life Ornament 10 Jan 15:51
- commented on her comment OMG I have to make one! How cool! Lovely! to Lovely Batwing Shaped Shawl 04 Jan 19:13
- commented on her comment Supecute! Miao! to Owl Brooch 03 Jan 20:40
- commented on her comment I really love papercrafting, the child within get's happy of it! to Origami Kimono Bookmark: The Sequel 03 Jan 09:36
- commented on her comment Thank u michelle! to Granny Square Shawl 29 Dec 10:02
- commented on her comment Very pretty! In Sweden we can buy these in the stores, but they're not as cute as this handmade version. to Tiny Toadstools Sitting Between The Sheets ) 26 Dec 11:49
- commented on her comment It's adorable! I love it! to Valentine Heart Rings 25 Dec 13:31
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »