- followed Poison Ivy 01 Apr 10:01
- commented on her comment yes i used memo wire for the earings remember to bend the opp way for the little loops thank you x to Devin B. 04 Jan 14:32
- followed D B. 04 Jan 14:26
- followed michelle b. 04 Jan 14:26
- commented on her comment glad u made it ella there was instructions on how to well done mandie x to Take A Peek 04 Jan 14:25
- commented on her comment ella what did u want instructions on the ring or ankel braclet many thanks mandie to Ellie O. 23 Nov 10:20
- commented on her comment hello barbara . sorry its taken so long to get back to you .The things u will need for the ring are as follows 20 gauge 0.8mm wire and 24 gauge 0.6mm round nose pliers and flat nose wire cutters ring mandrel hammer cut 3 5in 12.5cm lengths of 20... to Barbara S. 06 Oct 08:41
- commented on her comment hello jet hope all is ok with u havent seen u on line . x x x x to Jet H. 06 Oct 08:30
- followed Barbara S. 30 Sep 08:59
- commented on her comment barbara will look in my book of all my things i have made and will let you know thank you for adding as a fav many thanks mandie . if ok will you will send friends req x to Barbara S. 30 Sep 08:59
- commented on her comment thank you for adding my take a peek to favs to yvette y. 23 Sep 07:54
- commented on her comment your very welcome pink weeds . to PinkWeeds 22 Sep 16:03
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »