so on here is my traditional friendship bracelets etc but now introducing THE GIRLS UPSTAIRS jewellery upcyclers so what is it? my and my friend Jaz decided to come together and make ONE of a kind braclets we find most of the materials from car boots and markets so there will be no other one like it! but do check out our blog http://the-girls-upstairs.blogspot.com where there is a wonderful explanation about us and how to purchase our jewellery and of course how we made things and just day to day tips but shhhh we are still learning so advice is welcome
Find friendship city onOther Other
- commented on her comment love it!! such a cute way to sure your love <3 to Valentines Day Tokens 02 Feb 19:08
- commented on her comment thankyou for favoring our anklet x to Sami 07 Oct 15:32
- commented on her comment thankyou for favoring our anklet x to Happy-Go-Lucky 07 Oct 15:32
- commented on her comment thankyou for favoring our anklet x to Dragon & Neko 07 Oct 15:31
- commented on her comment thankyou for favoring our anklet x to saya l. 07 Oct 15:30
- commented on her comment thankou for favouring our anklet :) to Rawr.Rawr.x 04 Oct 17:32
- commented on her comment hey just replying as you asked for a how to on the friendship bracelets, just thought i would let you know that i would but there are already a couple on here by other users :) although they dont use wool its the exact same technique and there also LOA... to jolle f. 28 Aug 11:00
- commented on her comment thankyou :) to Woolen Friendship Bracelets 27 Aug 12:56
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »