ME! hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find ME! on
- commented on their comment Thanks for all the lovely comments!!! Ill have to start posting on here again, im buying a house, so ill have a kitchen big enough to work in and take pictures soon! And no, i diddnt eat all of these...or even close to it, i made about 200 pieces o... to Candy Sushi 04 Feb 21:37
- followed mangolicious 09 Aug 07:42
- followed southernsara 24 Jun 15:31
- commented on their comment Cat- A sharp knife is very important. if the knife doesnt work try a straight razor blade to start the cut and get through the paper. Make sure whats in your roll isnt too hard to cut... my first batch was a disaster because i used fresh carrot.. imp... to Sushi Roll 22 Jun 17:22
- commented on their comment fairypants- Sushi making kits are neat..but they are expensive, here anyway. The ones ive seen come with a mat, chop sitcks a few packets of soy sauce and some powder to mix wasabi. The mat i used in the picture is actually a place mat i bought at th... to Sushi Roll 22 Jun 17:18
- commented on their comment Which part of the marshmallow cant you eat? I saw a recipe a while back for "sticky cereal treats" that used corn syrups and vanilla and such to substitute the sticky provided by the marshmallow.... they turned out pretty good. ill have to find it an... to Rice Treat Pops! 20 Jun 19:33
- commented on their comment Yes please! Id love to see a How To!!! to Stencil Graffiti 20 Jun 16:58
- commented on their comment alternate step 2: sink keys into table top or tray and cover with clear resin? to Flying Keys 16 Jun 15:33
- followed Elle <3 08 Apr 06:27
- commented on their comment made a bit larger, that would be an awesome pot holder! to Toast 01 Apr 23:29
- commented on their comment These are so much fun, i just made some...and of course forgot to take pictures as i went...but to my credit, hands were a little sticky.. I wanted to add, you can save yourself a step (and about an hour!) if you dont cut the fruit roll ups and just w... to Candy Sushi 01 Apr 23:21
- followed GreenLeaf 15 Mar 11:16
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »