yanine b. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find yanine b. on
- favorited Braided Fringe Tank (Version Of Boston Proper's Garment) 23 Sep 00:29
- commented on her comment Thanks, Charlotamy! Perhaps a multi-colored fringe would be fun for the holidays! to Braided Fringe Tank (Version Of Boston Proper's Garment) 27 Sep 14:27
- commented on her comment Lisa, I fringed the braid by using a simple crochet loop which is the same as doing simple rug hooking. There are instructions online if you google how to rug hook. I then took the completed fringed braid and hand sewed it to the top. I reversed the... to Braided Fringe Tank (Version Of Boston Proper's Garment) 25 Sep 16:50
- commented on her comment Edie, I've only been sewing for about a year so my skills are pretty basic. Even so, this is a very simple top to make...find a knit fabric that doesn't unravel and change it up a bit. tie the sides together if you dont have a sewing machine and lea... to Braided Fringe Tank (Version Of Boston Proper's Garment) 22 Sep 01:59
- commented on her comment Crystal, template to make what in particular? The hat or the photo... :) to Brown Chenille Girls Newsboy Cap 05 Sep 12:18
- commented on her comment Crystal, thanks! And make sure you use a material that "burns" nicely! I used a really thick suede that burned well...thinner inexpensive suedes (i.e. apparel suedes, etc that cost up to $30/yards aren't the best...) Good luck and let me know if you... to Suede Hair/Hat Pin 05 Sep 12:16
- commented on her comment Thanks! I've never done a tutorial myself but will attempt this the next time I make one. :) Here's to hoping! to Girls Newsboy Cap Hat 22 Aug 11:34
- followed Beads Unlimited 09 Sep 19:38
- commented on her comment Thanks, Dessah! My brother's mother-in-law made one for my sister as a gift for her baby shower. It was in boy colors but I was amazed at how much she packed in the bag so I looked all over to find a tutorial or pattern for this. And just so you know... to Awesome Beach/Fill With Anything Bag!!!! 31 Aug 23:50
- commented on her comment Thanks! Its extremely comfy, too! to Off The Shoulder Top 27 Aug 16:29
- commented on her comment Thanks! I'm really loving this sewing thing! That's the first skirt//top combo I've ever made lol! to Leopard Print Top And Sarong Wrap! 23 Aug 05:27
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »