hum well..born in iowa, greek name, moved to germany, lived there for 18 years, 15 of which in berlin<3, went to paraguay south america for a year, moved and studying in pretoria south africa for the time being. love to be crafty and imaginative and create fun, beautiful things. like all the rest of you too i recon
Find kdotdotdot w. on
- commented on her comment do you live in berlin? the kaufdichglücklich look very familiar :) love their waffles. i was wondering where you got your liquid starch from?? and if im using bast, what kind of glue would i need? would normal glue do it or something more like .. ta... to Woven String Pendant Lamp 11 Nov 02:43
- commented on her comment http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/diy-bras hahahah!!! the eyeballz caught my EYE!!! this is too funny, i love it. to Emmy Loafey 08 Sep 19:20
- commented on her comment oh my this tutorial is so good and precise!!!! wow hat off to you!! and divinely precious bag. i think i will use steps 1-13 to make a pleated skirt!! nowhere could i find better, clearer instructions on how to make pleats with the yoke which will be... to Butterflies And Fruit Pleated Tote 08 Sep 13:58
- commented on her comment could you quick explain how you made those awesome pleats?? they look perfect for a skirt i want to make..your version of this skirt is so cute! love it. to Summer Skirt 08 Sep 13:30
- commented on her comment best part: EX-BOYFRIENDS!!!!! hahahah that is so good! love it! to Tee To Skirt 08 Sep 13:22
- commented on her comment hey..dein profilbild sieht aus wie das "Kauf dich Glücklich" schild in berlin in der oderbergerstr???? wie lustig. fand ich süss, ich werd ganz nostalgisch. LG, karise. to Jule H. 19 Aug 14:13
- followed Emmy Loafey 02 Aug 17:25
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
kdotdotdot w. hasn't posted any projects yet