I think I was born with pencil in one hand, and a sketchbook in the other. From then on, the possibilities for things I could create were endless. Who am I? Sometimes I still ask myself that question. But no matter how much I grow or how much I change, I'll always be an artist.
Find Faith L. onWebsite Other
- followed Malikah J. 21 Aug 16:16
- commented on her comment Thank You so much guys! to Bow Tie Wrist Pincushion 21 Aug 16:16
- commented on her comment I replaced water with unsweetened soy-milk in mine and it came out great!! Thanks for the recipe!! to Single Serve Cookie Dough 30 Dec 19:40
- commented on her comment Thanks for the favorite!! to aKemi s. 21 Dec 00:12
- commented on her comment A how-to would be soo cool!!! to Valentine's Day Hat 20 Dec 20:08
- commented on her comment You're welcome o(^-^)o to PinkWeeds 20 Dec 19:57
- commented on her comment What is the diameter or the hat? I like this size!! to Pill Box Hat 19 Dec 20:20
- followed Kerri S. 10 Dec 02:46
- followed Lynne M. 31 Jul 02:14
- commented on her comment Thanks for the fave! to S D. 31 Jul 02:13
- commented on her comment Thank for the fave! to daphne f. 29 Jul 01:20
- commented on her comment Thanks for the fave! to Lynne M. 29 Jul 01:20
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »