I have a Master's Degree in Archives and Records Management, and I am currently working two jobs in the technology field. I also run a small business specializing in home and office organization. In my spare time, I conduct genealogical and historical research for private individuals.
Find Julie P. onFlickr
- entered their project Rose Ornaments to Way Basics 28 Jun 12:36
- entered their project Fairy Doors to Way Basics 28 Jun 12:36
- followed Andrea 01 Mar 19:02
- commented on their comment I love making these things. They are totally perfect to do while watching TV! to Glass Bead Magnets 16 Aug 09:47
- commented on their comment I just learned how to make these stars, but I was using soft-ish and they weren't turning out so well. I'll have to try something stronger. to Star Charm Bracelet 26 Jun 14:18
- commented on their comment Very cute! to Lyrics Coaster 26 Jun 14:16
- commented on their comment I love new storage ideas! Great way to keep everything organized. to Bling Bling Storage 24 Jun 15:04
- followed Milly C. 24 Jun 01:15
- commented on their comment Of course you can use ground beef, I just never do so i forget. That would be very tasty though. to Meatloaf Muffins 15 May 15:45
- commented on their comment That's really cool. Do you think that perishable items like food or flowers could stay in there? to Resin Creations 14 May 21:03
- followed Sugarlishes 15 Apr 19:03
- commented on their comment I love these. I made them too. I used google image search to look for pictures of pictures that i want and then shrink them down using word. I don't have to use just what i can find in magazines. to Glass Bead Fridge Magnets 24 Mar 21:27
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »