L P. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find L P. on
- commented on their comment I should have checked! I saw these and ordered them from the Ukraine!And they were expensive! Plus shipping! She had done a pirate one and my daughter is into pirates, so, I guess it was worth it. to Book Mark 20 Dec 22:15
- commented on their comment OOps - forgot what web site I was on! Really then, the pencil key holder would be good! Although that one tea bag is still kind of lame! to Gift Guide: For Grandad 20 Dec 22:12
- commented on their comment Seriously - how old is this Granddad? I am 50+ and this list is something I would have got my Granddad! Matches? Pencil?? How about i-tunes money, or an ebook? Really, we are not as behind the times as this list suggests. Although, if the Wellingtons a... to Gift Guide: For Grandad 20 Dec 22:10
- commented on their comment I have used clear shelf lining (used to be called MacTac) works really well instead of the tape. They also have a glazed one that give a vellumee look. to Romance Novel Wallet 15 Mar 22:26
- commented on their comment My sister did this about 30 (OMG am I that old?) with Beatles record including some that weren't only released in England. Who knew that she was melting away a fortune. She also painted them (with spray paint) and put glitter on them. Then she gave one... to Vinyl Record Bowl 15 Mar 21:27
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
L P. hasn't posted any projects yet