Ice cream doesn't need sprinkles and the world will still go 'round if you don't have your morning coffee.
Find keenan n. on
- commented on their profile 07 Feb 07:16
- commented on their comment Ohhhh. No lol. I used the sweater as a basis for sizing and made another hoodie based off of that. But I'm sure you could definately cover up your own sweater and do that. :) to PB 27 Nov 17:08
- commented on their comment I originally used this as basis for making hoodies: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=177602.0 You can read the part about making a hood in there. Or just use the shape of a hood off of another hoodie that you really like and cut it i... to angela 09 Aug 20:52
- commented on their comment Thank you. :) to Hoodie 08 Aug 16:32
- commented on their comment Absolutely adorable. Great job. to Red Hippie Dress 24 Jun 05:00
- commented on their comment The collar? Oh. It's rather easy. I actually got the pattern from craft magazine. Here's the web address for a copy of the pattern. http://craftzine.com/03/punk/ just click on the links for the pattern templates and print them out, tape 'em tog... to kermit 18 May 01:39
- commented on their comment Adorable! to Felt Domo Kun 26 Mar 16:38
- commented on their comment That is an amazing job. The girl must be crazy for not liking it. Is there a how-to? to Diana+ Camera Bag 26 Mar 16:11
- commented on their comment Wonderful job!! to Tie Dye Jeans! 25 Mar 22:09
- commented on their comment Mmmmm. to Homemade Breakfast Bars 22 Mar 14:17
- commented on their comment Oooo. That is definitely going on the To-Do List. Great job. to Redesigned shoes 22 Mar 13:50
- commented on their comment Your embroidery is beautiful. I'm positively jealous. ;D to Felt Bitty Booties 22 Mar 13:47
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
keenan n. hasn't posted any projects yet