I enjoy cheap crafting, especially cheap artworks for my bare apartment walls.
Find zombiewander on
- commented on her comment Hi! I really like this, and it reminds me of Kandinsky paintings! I would love to make this. to Granny Square Scarf (Aka What To Do With Those Babette Blanket Squares You Never Finished) 15 Jan 17:46
- commented on her comment you totally need to get into special effects makeup or something, I love all of these! to Infected Eye Makeup 15 Oct 23:30
- followed mbubanj m. 13 Oct 18:32
- commented on her comment this is amaazing! to Plague Doctor Wood Burned Portrait 12 Oct 23:44
- commented on her comment Amazing!! And it looks even better with your styles of bracelets. I am very excited that you liked the idea! to A Stick Bracelets Holder 12 Oct 23:35
- commented on her comment Jet H, the whole fish will disappear?? Well maybe but I've had this hanging on my wall since June. If it does dissolve everything, I'll probably be ready to do another by then :) thanks for your insight to Painting With Bleach 12 Oct 00:12
- followed Sugarlishes 10 Oct 22:07
- commented on her comment I love looking at this! to Acrylic Flow 10 Oct 17:28
- commented on her comment They are so cuuuute! I love that these little girls want to be scary on halloween too. to Left4dead Costumes 10 Oct 17:20
- commented on her comment Hello, I loved your shoes and made my own version of them! But for some reason when I published it, it is linked to a different comic shoe. But I totally followed your instructions! Here are my shoes: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/comic_sho... to Harley Quinn Comic Shoes 01 Jun 23:07
- commented on her comment to Pixii, Don't worry bro we've got two copies already. This copy was ten dollars because a video store was closing! And I intend to use the rest of the pages for other crafts, so it will not go to waste. to Watchmen Comic Shoes 26 May 23:01
- followed nekrobellz c. 26 May 22:58
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »