Rainshadow hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Rainshadow on
- commented on their comment I'm completely lost at the step where you make the loop into the bow shape. I read the comment that you posted explaining it to someone else, and I'm still totally lost. Any other ideas on how to explain it? to Bow Necklace 13 Aug 06:34
- commented on their comment Is there one for the basement cat too? to Rosary Beeds For Ceiling Cat Believers 11 Aug 05:20
- commented on their comment Ooh, I make these all the time, but I never use the half and half! I'll have to try it. to Italian Soda 10 Aug 05:52
- commented on their comment "Tape it to your favorite wall!" But what if I don't have a favorite wall? XD Heh. But cool idea, never thought of doing it with tulle. to Super Fake, Super Easy, Dread Falls 09 Aug 00:34
- commented on their comment How big were the pieces? What did you heat the oven to? Did you just lay the pieces next to each other, or where they on top of each other? to Little Mess 05 Apr 00:52
- commented on their comment About how big where the pieces of tulle you attached? to Rocking tutu x 03 Apr 02:11
- commented on their comment Does this mess up your cookie cutter? to Barb Wire Wrapped Heart Necklace 04 Mar 02:37
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Rainshadow hasn't posted any projects yet