Hi there! My name is Renee and I'm from Southwestern Ontario, Canada. I love so many different types of crafts! I am an avid knitter, I always have a project on the go! I also crochet, tat, embroider and do bobbin lace. I love historic needlework patterns and I have started to collect old needlework tools and vintage pattern books. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era! My dream is to one day start my own business to either sell my crafts or to teach!
Find Renee D. on
- published her project Summer Totebag 17 Nov 06:00
- entered Crazy for Breakfast Sandwiches 28 Oct 04:51
- entered Living the Mediterranean Diet 05 Oct 13:04
- entered The Maker Boys Cheap + Easy DIY Projects 05 Oct 13:04
- commented on Lentil Soup 04 Oct 18:12
- favorited Vintage Gift Box Diy 27 Sep 13:06
- favorited New Boho Bracelets 27 Sep 12:59
- favorited Make Jewelry From Plumbing Washers 27 Sep 12:45
- entered Trash Origami 27 Sep 12:41
- entered Amigurumi Fairy Tales 27 Sep 12:40
- entered The Seahorse: the restaurant and its recipes 27 Sep 12:40
- entered Crocheted Purses 27 Sep 12:40
HELLO! From Ontario, Canada!!Hi Everyone! I'm Renee from a small town in Southwestern Ontario! I love anything to do with...
Meet Renee D. »