- followed Jesusfreako 24 Oct 03:24
- commented on her comment Hah, this is so much easier than what I did. I actually cut out the mark from paper and tried stenciling it in.. that didn't work so I just free-handed it. Will use this next time, definitely! to Faux Tattoo 18 Jul 02:41
- commented on her comment Haha awesome. And YES! I was like that too, FINALLY! lol to Revamped Plain Tee 18 Jul 01:47
- commented on her comment Awesome! Much better looking than others I've seen. I'm going to try it! Thanks for the tutorial! to Stud Earring Organizer 30 May 07:20
- commented on her comment Awesome! I went to their show about 3 years ago and I'm going in July against :D They'll always be my favorite. Awesome shirts! to Bsb Fans's T Shirts ♥ ♪ ♬ 28 May 04:21
- commented on her comment Oh my.. wow! I would totally get that as a tattoo! I love the villains! Amazing job, you're very talented! to Disney Villains 29 Apr 10:46
- commented on her comment Wow, I've never even thought of this! Thanks for the tutorial! to Make Own Polish 19 Mar 07:01
- commented on her comment Ah thank you! I'm in desperate need for one of these for my car. I always lose the kleenex in there! I'm going to add some elastic to put it on my window shield thing. Thanks :) to No Lining Tissue Pouch 15 Dec 21:57
- commented on her comment I've lived in Phoenix my whole life and have never been to fear farm. I'm a scaredy cat lol. Cool eyes :) to Zombie Glam 03 Nov 23:04
- commented on her comment Hah, love it! I'm not a big Giants fan, but I LOVE Tim Lincecum, so it was cool he won his first WS. Great pumpkin :) to Pumpkin Carving 03 Nov 03:23
- commented on her comment Thank you all :) to Princess Tiana 01 Nov 07:55
- commented on her comment That is amazingly gorgeous. It reminds me of something that Cleopatra would wear. It's really, really beautiful. to Blue Collar Type Necklace 28 Oct 21:20
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »