I'm 21, not so crafty, but very impulsive that I end up making stuff for myself.
Find Porcella on
- commented on their comment Great job! to Painted Shoes :) 05 Jun 08:59
- commented on their comment This is wonderfully coincidental to the fact that upon cleaning my room, I've found a ton of sunglasses I don't have any use for. Yay! Thanks for the project and the great idea. to Summer Earrings 16 May 10:57
- followed Astrid G. 12 May 19:32
- commented on their comment The pictures are hilarious! I've made this recipe before, and it's delicious. :D Tastes a lot like peanut kisses to Peanut Butter Goodness 28 Apr 17:56
- commented on their comment Agreed! That fabric is adorable! I should go run to the fabric store to see if I can nab something even half as whimsical and fun as yours. :D to Pleated Handbag 26 Apr 10:20
- commented on their comment This looks incredible! Do you think it'll still taste great without almonds (maybe add chocolate chips to it?) ? :) to Mexican Wedding Cakes 17 Apr 22:30
- commented on their comment oh, so it just appears at the very bottom, haha, I'm quite new to this. Thanks cam, I tried to make it very easy to do because I usually get lost in instructions. Thanks to y'all too! I love rosettes! :D to Jacket Rosette 15 Apr 22:19
- commented on their comment Thanks guys! I'd reply to you all but I somehow don't know how to XD to Jacket Rosette 15 Apr 22:18
- commented on their comment I tried this out, and I think I made them too watery they ended up looking like pancakes. My brother loved them as pancakes though (I'm not sure he thought it was made with beer) and added syrup and jam to it. :) to Stove Top Beer Bread 15 Apr 22:01
- commented on their comment This is a wonderful idea. ^_^ I'm going to use a fishbowl for my own ^_^ to Prayer Bowl 11 Mar 18:28
- followed JewelFaerie 11 Mar 03:14
- followed Daisiemai Creations 03 Mar 18:09
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »