I make zines, mostly, and I also love to do counted cross-stitch and knit. One of my favorite craft moments is finding an unopened crewel kit at a rummage sale or thrift store, something from the 70s with owls and mushrooms in greens browns and oranges, and taking it home and working it up. That way it's both old AND new.
Find Katie onEtsy
- commented on New Boho Bracelets 27 Sep 13:53
- commented on Molly Ringwald 01 Dec 02:00
- commented on Pink Polka Dot Bow Top 01 Dec 01:58
- commented on their snippets::article Barbie Trashes Her Dream House 21 Jan 22:21
- followed Elexakay E. 13 May 02:20
- followed Jane H. 21 Feb 21:54
- followed Cat Morley 24 Mar 01:08
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Katie hasn't posted any projects yet