- followed flowerinthesun. 13 Nov 19:27
- commented on their comment I've always wanted to try this! I'm going to Japan in the fall, so I want to get in touch with all the crafts I can while I'm there. What size cloth do you use? I want to see about making my own. to Furoshiki Bag For Groceries And Such 02 May 02:13
- commented on their comment Petrie was my favourite! Oh my gosh, I hope you post a tutorial because I would love to make one for my cousin's babies, not to mention myself! to Pterodactyl (knit And Crochet) 04 Apr 15:59
- commented on their comment There is a lady who has a website of jewelry she made like this (http://spacemermaid.com/collection5.html)...I always loved them, and here you are making them for cheap! Way to go, and thanks for the tips. :) to Wire And Bead Cluster Ring 24 Mar 05:14
- commented on their comment The Flaming Lips' "Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots, Part 1" is my knee-jerk reaction. It's all about getting mentally and physically prepared to kick some robot butt and save the human race, which is enough to get my endorphins rushing (because of the... to Fitness For Indie Rockers 01 Mar 06:52
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Kate B. hasn't posted any projects yet