My grandma always told me "Make something out of nothing". So here I am years later enjoying various crafts. Painting, sewing, pottery... Whatever comes along really.
Find PirateNicky on
- commented on her comment Love it! Can't wait to try it. Will they wash out in the rain? to Wingtip Keds 11 Aug 12:57
- commented on her comment Makes me sad I missed easter :( Hmmmm.... think one can use eggs for Christmas ornaments? :) to Traditional Easter Eggs (No Special Supplies) 11 Aug 12:53
- commented on her comment Hmmm, sounds like a great thing to do with junkmail :) Or old magazines... Thankee! :) to Urban Outfitter's Junk Mail Coasters 11 Aug 12:45
- commented on her comment Thinking of enlarging the pattern and using it for plastic bags! Think I need to mail you for the pattern though, since my free-hand is not the best :) Many thanks! to Little Dress Clothespin Bag 11 Aug 12:37
- commented on her comment Been needing something for mine, so thank you for a gerat idea! Think I'll add something to the top so I can hang them up on the wall for when I'm not using them. to Extension Keeping Case 11 Aug 12:30
- commented on her comment Genius idea for the ugly pill box (and many other things)! Many thanks for a great tutorial! to Steampunk'd Weekly Pillbox 11 Aug 12:26
- commented on her comment Love it! Thank you for a great how-to! :) to Kawaii Tampon/Pad Pouch 11 Aug 12:04
- commented on her comment Totally cute! to Toy Organizer Or Picnic Bag 08 May 04:07
- commented on her comment o.O Can we say next project?!!! Thank you! Love it! to Anatomy Shirt 08 May 04:02
- commented on her comment Love it! to Around Town Leggings 08 May 03:59
- commented on her comment Thank you for favouring my project! :) to Linsey 14 Apr 19:40
- commented on her comment Thank you for favoring my project! :) to jo s. 12 Apr 19:03
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »