I'm just a normal mom who likes making stuff. I get a lot of help from my 8-year-old son and inspiration from my 18-year-old daughter.
Find Jill T. onEtsy
- commented on her comment This is a really cute idea! I just discovered making stuff with resin and I never even thought about using ice cube trays. There are so many cute shapes out there nowadays. I bet those little silicone trays would work great too. to Peace Resin Necklace 19 Dec 02:41
- commented on her comment You did a great job! to Edward Scissorhands 30 Oct 23:36
- commented on her comment What's the quantity of vegetable shortening you used? to Classic Marshmallow Filling 15 Aug 17:04
- commented on her comment What happened? Half my ingredients disappeared. :( to Vegan/Vegetarian Unfried Beans 27 Jun 21:57
- commented on her comment This is cute. :) to Pen Flower Pot 07 Jun 02:50
- followed Beads Unlimited 07 Jun 02:04
- commented on her comment That's cute and really creative! to Tree Jewelry Stand 28 May 01:53
- commented on her comment Yours is prettier than the original. :) to Stella Good 19 Apr 19:51
- commented on her comment Cute idea! to Mini May Day Baskets 18 Apr 18:38
- commented on her comment Oh, light bulbs would be cute! to Ocean Ornaments 14 Apr 05:44
- commented on her comment I love these! Pretty, easy, and cheap, just like I like my decorations. :) to Sea Glass Candle Holders 12 Apr 21:08
- commented on her comment This is gorgeous. to My Red And Gold Shelves 11 Apr 23:58
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »