Blackbird hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Blackbird on
- followed PJ 23 Sep 17:18
- entered her project (Easter) Bunny! to Paradise Fibers Knitting Contest 22 Jul 18:42
- commented on her comment Beautiful:D I would like a how to, so I can try these myself;) to Tasty Sculpey Jewellry 16 May 10:32
- commented on her comment This bag is sooo cool:D to Pretty Petal Tote 18 Apr 20:29
- followed Æ’ÑÑ”Ñ” 03 Apr 18:30
- commented on her comment Really cool, and so simple:D I'm making one right now;) to Bracelet 01 Apr 20:58
- commented on her comment Step 10 is easier than you think. The only thing is did, was taking the upper wing and instead of opening the whole butterfly, you fold it, so you make one half of the body. to Origami Butterfly 01 Apr 16:06
- entered her project Origami Butterfly to Fashion Origami 01 Apr 15:45
- commented on her comment I'm really sorry... Step 5 to 6 is very hard to explain. It's best when you just fold it open, so you have step 3 with some extra folds. Then you follow the diagonal folds. to Origami Butterfly 31 Mar 06:26
- commented on her comment Step 10 is not too hard, I just can't explain it. You have folded the butterfly in half, and to form the body you have to make a kind of haromicafold. When you look from the downside it should look like /\/\. to Origami Butterfly 28 Mar 19:34
- commented on her comment I'm sorry for the ununderstandable steps, I really have to find me a dictionary. Step 7 is a sort of preparing for step 8, you hve to fold that little flap, so you can form the wings... to Origami Butterfly 28 Mar 19:30
- commented on her comment I will, I just have to practice making little balls. When this baby is grown up, there will be a new picture;) to Little Albino Octopus 03 Mar 20:28
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »