I'm 30 and live with my husband in Dorset, England. I started by making bags and cushion covers etc out of old loved clothes that no longer fitted, and have branched out into other media as the mood has taken me!
Find Holly B. on
- commented on their comment Not sure about the US but in the UK we have hydrocolloid plasters for blisters that come in these plastic cases. Like this: http://tinyurl.com/bw5ltwu to Travel Jewellery Case 09 Nov 19:51
- commented on their comment Brenda J M. - not heavy at all. The carpet fabric has no backing so is just regular heavy-weight upholstery fabric really. to Christmas Handbag 31 Oct 17:41
- followed Rebekah T. 28 Oct 17:16
- commented on their comment This is a brilliant idea! That's for the inspiration! to Metallic Clay Pendants 21 Sep 18:45
- followed Beads Unlimited 11 Sep 09:21
- commented on their comment Looks cool, but does your Mom mind?!? to No Bones About It Lamp 07 May 16:43
- commented on their comment This is brilliant! Thank you x to Necktie Feathers Tutorial 27 Apr 13:21
- commented on their comment What Ryden said - it's fine with a couple of layers but the pleats were almost impossible. A couple of needles were sacrificed i'm afraid! to Denim Shoulder Handbag 19 Apr 12:55
- commented on their comment Great design and finishing. As a button crazy nut I am in love with those flower buttons! to Faux Vest With One Shoulder Shirt 18 Apr 14:58
- commented on their comment It's just a random pattern of swirls. Cam - I love your profile pic!! to Kitchen Apron 11 Apr 19:46
- commented on their comment Thank you v much! x to Sepp The Bag 25 Mar 22:03
- commented on their comment I have been trying to work out how to go about this for ages! What metal did you use for the edge and soldering with? Tips much appreciated! to Microscope Glass Pendants 25 Mar 21:49
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »