What is there to say? I love to make stuff out of anything I can find laying around. Especially stuff out of duct tape. I L.O.V.E. photography and cooking too!!!
Find Becks S. on
- commented on her comment I used gel food coloring and gel shaving cream and it worked great! I'll have to post my version if I get around to taking pictures. Love this project! to Shaving Cream Paper 25 Aug 19:58
- commented on her comment haha yep, exactly. (: to Dragoness 20 Aug 01:47
- commented on her comment Thank youss (: to Homemade Paper Lantern Light Strand 02 Aug 22:29
- commented on her comment I just made a gazzillion of these to give to my friends! I love! to Duck Tape Hair Bow 02 Aug 01:43
- commented on her comment oh. my. word. I love that.! to Vintage Hanky Curtains 07 Jul 02:17
- commented on her comment I made these a few weeks ago. Huge hit! to Oreo Balls 17 Jun 20:14
- commented on her comment that is so cute! to Easy Shirred Dress 19 Apr 02:41
- commented on her comment it's really hard to explain how to tie the knot.. you'll have to check out the website I put in the how-to. That's what I used to learn how to tie it. hope that helps!! to bella f. 18 Apr 00:11
- commented on her comment thanks, and you too (: to Jesusfreako 03 Apr 03:33
- commented on her comment that is so adorable. I love her camo cowboy boots too! to Lili's Camo Dress 22 Mar 01:09
- commented on her comment thanks! :) to Valentine's Day Kangaroo 16 Feb 14:20
- commented on her comment that's so cute. I may just do this for my boyfriend... :) <3 to Vintage Spool Valentine 30 Jan 03:12
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »