- entered And Sew to Bed 17 Apr 16:15
- favorited Revoluzzzionary Easter Bunny 24 Mar 22:16
- favorited Owls 24 Mar 22:08
- favorited Wonderland Card Gaurd 24 Mar 22:06
- favorited Felt Strawberries 24 Mar 22:05
- favorited Squirrel 24 Mar 21:58
- entered Adventures in Pompom Land 24 Mar 21:28
- commented on her comment OMG, Thank you so much for posting this. I sell a lot of vintage jewelry on eBay. I can really use this. Thank you. to Professional Jewelry Neck 07 May 10:35
- commented on her comment I love it! So funny! to Tiny Fave Paperdoll Figures Of Your Fave Cerealbox Or How To Make Very Tiny Brads 07 May 09:27
- commented on her comment Genius and so chic! to Can Cheap Shoes Trasform In Zanotti? 07 May 07:25
- commented on her comment This is awesome - really great work on your part! to Felted Pillbox Hat 20 May 04:37
- commented on her comment OMG This is awesome recycling!!! to Expended Flower Wall Art Using Paper Rolls 03 Apr 06:37
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Sandra T. hasn't posted any projects yet
thank you very much, i love it.!!!;-D
Yeaaah i love those project and the brand of the wrapping very much, still.LOL
they are stored very high on a tooo high shelve in the store so i always must asked others to pack them for me and telling all the colours, with everycollour they asked me the blue one too? the yellow?
and that four time.slOL
but i appriciate them for their help, they don't understand that i want those ones and not the cheaper version of them.LOL
so i'm always telling them i need t hem for my crafting.
Most people can't believe that you can make something of just wrapping.
okay much crafting fun with the making of, and have a great nice fun crafting weekend;_D