I'm a horror lover and that love has drifted over into every aspect of my life, from literature and film to crafts and decor. I love many kitschy things and my tastes usually run toward whatever is quirkiest. If there are 100 pairs of shoes in a room, 99 being absolutely beautiful and one pair best described as funky you can bet I'd be drawn to that one funky pair. That's me.
Find jenniferofthejungle on
- commented on their comment Jennifer, I think this is awesome. I can't wait to learn to knit. to Valentine Heart Rings 12 Feb 04:12
- commented on their comment I love your version, too! to Happy Mustashioed Cactus Pincushion 02 Nov 00:35
- commented on their comment I am so happy this tute is still here. It's wonderful. Thank you so much. to Paisley Dee Ring Bag 02 Nov 00:01
- commented on their comment They are adorable and awesome. Great job. to Boombox Monster Plushie 22 Oct 02:08
- commented on their comment They are adorable and awesome. Great job. to Boombox Monster Plushie 22 Oct 02:07
- commented on their comment That is so great. I love how it looks on black. to Dave Grohl Bag! 22 Oct 02:01
- commented on their comment So beautiful. I'm jealous. to Giant Cardboard Friend 24 Jun 21:11
- commented on their comment It's fabulous. to 4 Legged Octopus! 02 Mar 02:56
- followed Tizzalicous 13 Feb 14:25
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
jenniferofthejungle hasn't posted any projects yet