nomble hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find nomble on
- commented on her comment thats blatently a thingamiejig, whatchamacallits have a hoojimmyflap on it's doodah to A Whatchamacallit 06 Jun 12:02
- commented on her comment want to see your versions ladies! thanks for the support, my man thinks i'm mad! I said i'm getting all the knitting and crochet out of my system so i can be an extreme sports granny to Three Pocket Purse 06 Jun 11:56
- commented on her comment meenie face Chuckee! i have all the time that normal people spend shopping, i also multi task eg crochet whilst watching telly, i have 2 full time jobs: graphic designer and looking after my doggie and blokie. big Fanks to everyone for the support wo... to Woven Back T Shirt Mod 06 Jun 11:54
- commented on her comment most of my craftiness doesn't get posted due to my bodgaliciousness to Mini Hats 06 Jun 11:48
- commented on her comment re comment on bikini: just a regular polo shirt, not a suit type shirt or a t shirt. polo shirts tend to be thicker than t shirts and have a bit of stretch to them so when you cut pull the strips you cut for the straps they end up double length to xxBlack S. 26 May 11:51
- commented on her comment just a regular polo shirt, not a suit type shirt or a t shirt. polo shirts tend to be thicker than t shirts and have a bit of stretch to them so when you cut pull the strips you cut for the straps they end up double length to Bikini From A T Shirt 26 May 11:50
- followed Katharine C. 17 May 21:53
- followed Apricot 17 May 21:53
- commented on her comment it does a little but it tightens up again when dried or washed, stretches most when worn dry for more than 5 hrs, but now the front is stitched there hasn't been anymore embarassing moments to Bikini From A T Shirt 17 May 21:34
- commented on her comment how to published for t shirt bikini for you x to Susanna P. 03 May 16:41
- commented on her comment if you boil the water and put a little scrunched up ball of tin foil in with soda crystals it takes about 40 seconds (make sure the jewelry doesn't touch the foil) because the grub is instantly attracted to the foil as it's more reactive. to How To Clean You Silver Jewlery/Piercings 26 Feb 16:11
- followed Kasey Kasket 26 Feb 16:03
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »