I don't have a lot to offer as far as ideas for crafts go, but I'm hoping I'll be inspired here. I enjoy making things, and if everything goes as planned I'll be able to offer this group of people something to do ^.^
Find Eri on
- commented on their comment Looks like an awesome snack for kids and stuff that would be pretty easy ^^ something my picky eater brothers might even try to Paolitos 13 Mar 19:50
- commented on their comment Lol, not in art school yet, hope to be getting into RI school of design or Cornish when I graduate. My counselors and teachers have been all telling me I'll need a pretty hardcore portfolio to get into the places I want to. As far as knitting goes, it... to Faith McKay 13 Mar 19:42
- commented on their comment I really like doing things with knitting, paper mache, collages, and other inspired by the moment sort of projects. On a more regular basis I draw and paint, but that's more for my art school portfolio xD Other than that I like wandering around Pike P... to Faith McKay 10 Mar 20:51
- commented on their comment Nice to meet you as well xD Glad you agree with my poor pushed eggman theory, it's surprisingly hard to find sympathizers. I have to admit I've never heard of quilling before, and it looks pretty awesome ^^ how long have you been at it? to Faith McKay 06 Mar 05:28
- followed Faith McKay 03 Mar 23:23
- commented on their comment Looks pretty simple if you know how to knit. It's an awesome idea! and leaves lots of room for creativity. to Wool Wristcuffs 01 Feb 19:01
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Eri hasn't posted any projects yet