I am a Canadian jewelry artisan, instructor and blogging addict. I am the author of The Beading Gem's Journal - a different kind of jewelry blog which is inspirational and informative. I lurk in Cut Out and Keep looking for wonderful projects and how tos to feature!
Find Pearl B. onWebsite
- commented on their comment Very inspiring tutorial! I just featured it on my blog - http://www.beadinggem.com/2010/12/how-to-make-guitar-pick-earrings.html to Guitar Pick Earrings 02 Dec 13:33
- commented on their comment I love featuring inspirational work which deserves to be seen by more people! Pearl to justlori 21 Nov 01:08
- commented on their comment It's a wonderful change from name pendants! I will feature this inspiration design in an upcoming blog post. Pearl http://www.beadinggem.com to Wire Love Bracelet 20 Nov 17:07
- commented on their comment Just an excellent tutorial and end result. I will feature and link in a future blog post! Pearl http://www.beadinggem.com to Guitar Pick Earrings 06 Sep 23:15
- commented on their comment Super how-to! Thanks for sharing. I added the link to my blog post on necklace displays - http://www.beadinggem.com/2009/09/how-to-make-your-own-necklace-display.html to Professional Jewelry Neck 22 Aug 23:14
- commented on their comment Delightful and clever solution to the odd sock problem. I will feature this tutorial in a future blog post! Pearl to Sock It To Me Wristbands :D 29 Jul 22:33
- commented on their comment Love this inspiration! I will link in an upcoming blog post! to Safety Pin Earrings 20 May 22:45
- commented on their comment Great idea! I am always losing bookmarks. This way, I get to use up my odd beads. I will link to this page in an upcoming blog post about bookmarks! to Bohemiansky 07 May 13:12
- followed Nattie Gurl 07 May 13:01
- followed Kasey Kasket 23 Apr 20:05
- commented on their comment Awesome tute!!I am going to link in an upcoming blog post! Love your zipper inspirations. to Zipper Roses Fascinator Hat 11 Mar 01:42
- followed Beads Unlimited 01 Mar 02:04
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »