Poppa hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Poppa on
- commented on their comment This looks yummy, especially nice while the weather is still a bit cold. What can I use in place of a haggis though? I don't like the traditional meat ones, and I've never seen a veggie one in the supermarket. Could I use mince, possibly? to Stodgy Stew Pie 31 Mar 22:02
- commented on their comment This is adorable! May I ask where you got your fabrics? to Mini Pouch 18 Mar 10:21
- commented on their comment What is it? Like a wall decoration? It's a cool idea. :D to Floating Hamburger 02 Feb 14:07
- commented on their comment Oh good! I'd love to see the finished product. :D And no, I've not read your interview with him yet, but I'm off to do so now. It's cool you guys got to meet. :] to Cat Morley 02 Feb 11:42
- commented on their comment Brian looks awesome as a stencil. :O How cleanly did the finished result turn out? Nice job! to Stencilling Tutorial 29 Jan 21:50
- commented on their comment I've always wondered how to make these. How-to, pretty please? to Origami Paper Balls 29 Jan 19:28
- commented on their comment I love this! Cannot wait for the tutorial.<33 to Cassette Wallet 28 Jan 20:40
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »