ReVampire J. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find ReVampire J. on
- followed Mess of Me 26 Jul 15:36
- commented on her comment Paint, definitely. Be it poster, fabric, glass, for wood or for walls, I need paint. Colour is so important to me and that personal touch I love adding to my projects is almost always with paint :) to Make Hey! While The Sun Shines 10 Jul 23:40
- favorited Lotus Blossom Tutorial 02 Jul 22:27
- commented on her comment I would love to learn to sew different summer dresses! It's so hot now and dresses are THE perfect way to stay cool and look delightfully good! to DIY Couture 24 May 01:21
- commented on her comment I would sew a tiny bolero just to cover my shoulders and upper arms and with the remaining fabric a matching simple beret! to 101 Fabric-by-Fabric ways to Sew A Metre 29 Mar 11:11
- commented on her comment Hey my pleasure :) you put up a great how-to and that was some lovely work :) to Beads Unlimited 21 Jan 17:38
- followed Beads Unlimited 21 Jan 17:33
- commented on her comment Awesome idea! to Upcycled Bangle Bracelet 19 Jan 10:28
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
ReVampire J. hasn't posted any projects yet