Hello all. When I'm not in school, which is 90% of the time, I'm home making things. Right now I'm really into bookbinding. You can visit my blog to see some of my creations.
Find copernicus onWebsite Flickr
- commented on her comment Ha awesome!!! You are too cute Jess. to Angry Birds Earrings 05 Feb 05:28
- followed mbubanj m. 05 Feb 05:26
- commented on her comment Yay! I'm glad to see you finished it! I should try an embalming machine. LOL. to Court Reporting Jewelry 28 Apr 18:47
- commented on her comment Awesome bag! Did you design the pattern? Where can I find the pattern to make the bag? to Boombox Bag 10 Mar 19:03
- commented on her comment I miss you too! to copernicus 10 Mar 18:59
- commented on her comment I think succulents are best because they can withstand a lot of trauma and still survive. Also, they do not require much water, which is a good thing if you are forgetful like me. You can find succulents at Lowes, Home Depot, Target Superstore or even ... to Succulent Terrarium 31 Jan 07:23
- followed Strawberryzink 06 Jan 06:04
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »