- added Atc Adventure Book Tutorial to Books 18 May 02:35
- commented on her comment My bed really needs some sprucing up. I'd thought of using placemats as pillows before but never actually made one and now that I have seen one with a birdie I got to go shopping. I suck at finishing pieces so I love that this doesn't have one of those... to How To Make A Springtime Place Mat Pillow 14 Apr 23:56
- commented on her comment Got to 10 and was lost. Helps? to Origami Butterfly 28 Mar 02:59
- commented on her comment I love the button one the zip, so cute. to Wallet For My Manager 10 Mar 18:29
- commented on her comment I love your purse and especially the fabric.I've learned since being on this site that asking anyone where they got a fabric or a pattern does no good. Wish I could find any American craft site as good as this. That being said could you post a pattern.... to Handmade Pencilcase 07 Mar 03:17
- commented on her comment "...rip the innards of your poor little animal right out!" I don't know if I have the heart to do that especially to ones I already have, but if I ever find a cute cheap one one day I'll have to try this. He'll proably just end up as a secret storag... to Stuffed Animal Backpack 05 Feb 03:20
- commented on her comment How big is the pattern suppose to be when printed? Mine printed on the whole page and you said you made one out of a sock. I really want to make some but I new to crafting and how no clue how big or small to make him. Help, please. to Fabric Cats (Or Something Like That) 05 Feb 02:52
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Erin F. hasn't posted any projects yet