I've been crafty all my life - in the nicest possible way! I adore knitting and sewing, but love having a go at anything and everything in the craft line. I've moved lots of times and have lived in England and Ireland. I now farm llamas in France with my family.
Find Stephanie D. onWebsite
- commented on her project Adjustable Animal Collar (Dog, Llama Etc) 14 Feb 10:07
- commented on her comment I just made this and it's awesome! Thanks for faving my collar. Yours craftily, Stephanie D to Yummy & Easy Cookie Dough 16 Jul 11:16
- commented on her comment I shall make one of these for my Pokemon-mad son! Thanks for the great idea. stephanie X to Pokeball Necklace 11 Jul 18:09
- commented on her comment Um ... this guy doesn't have a name! We have so many we stopped naming all of them! I'm open to suggestions for names for him. Your guinea pig sounds lovely, M4ri. Best wishes, Steph X to Superpig Cape 11 Jul 08:18
- entered her project Knitted Knitting Needles to Paradise Fibers Knitting Contest 10 Jul 18:56
- commented on her comment What a great idea! I love your headband. Thanks for sharing, Best wishes, Stephanie to Knitted Headband 15 Apr 17:36
- commented on her comment This is brilliant! I shall be brightening up my filing cabinets asap. Keep the cool ideas coming! Amitiés, Stephanie PS Thanks for faving my wellies! to File In Style 20 Mar 19:56
- followed Caitlin D. 12 Feb 19:25
- followed vivienne b. 11 Feb 19:42
- commented on her comment Thanks for faving my knitted keyring. Look forward to seeing your projects! Amitiés, Stephanie D to Char f. 11 Feb 18:09
- commented on her comment Thanks for faving my keyring. I'd love to go to Iceland too, but I'm not sure when it'll happen. I think you'll get their first! Amitiés, Stephanie D to Kate D. 11 Feb 18:07
- commented on her comment This is so beautiful Vivienne! All that attention to detail, fantastic. Have fun being a grandma! Thanks for faving my knitting needles. Remember, no skin tones ... Amitiés, Stephanie D to From A Run Down Dolls House To A Shop 11 Feb 18:03
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »