Young trans film maker on a quest to turn all her boy clothes into girls clothes. Heavily fascinated with t shirt reconstruction and is constantly constantly constantly wanting to reconstruct clothing. I walk down the street and think o how to take apart clothing and put it back together~~!!
Find Kit Wilkins onWebsite
- followed emilyraye95 e. 24 Sep 20:26
- followed Katrín Ása H. 24 Sep 20:26
- followed Jaguar 11 Aug 07:27
- followed GabriELLE 04 Jul 20:54
- followed Kasey Kasket 04 Jul 20:54
- followed KatSkratch 18 May 11:47
- followed georgia s. 18 May 11:44
- commented on her comment Thanks EVEnl. If you're making one, i'd love to see it! Yeah the crotch part, I believe, is pretty flexible. You shouldn't have many issues finding what flatters you. You get so much extra fabric. I mean, i make everythign look smaller.When you do i... to How To Make A Romper From 2 Tshirts!! 14 May 23:55
- commented on her comment I saw your how to Maribug! love it. :) to How To Make A Romper From 2 Tshirts!! 14 May 18:05
- commented on her comment Ah! I was worried about the crotch. I know that you can pretty much add more space just by increasing the amount of space you sew when you sew the leg together. to How To Make A Romper From 2 Tshirts!! 14 May 17:24
- commented on her comment It's halarious that you say that because I ALWAYS wear mine with black tights and a pair of black cowboy boots. And when i'm feeling edgy, belted with a black studded belt. :) to How To Make T Dress! 11 May 14:22
- followed Raina P. 10 May 07:03
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »