We are Cunhanta & Subversa a craft project from Brasil dedicated to cyber and trance wear. We like the rainbow and the natural colours. But we have some weakness about black and the serious style. We use the alternative style to make our acessories and clothings and we have a lot of influences like Channel, hippie, dark style, cyber, trance, Prada, eletronic and comtemporary art in general. Cunhanta is a industrial designer and Subversa, a plastic artist. We enjoy the strange because like that we make the diference. Hahahaha. Enjoy yourself.
Find Subcunha onFlickr MySpace
- followed Craftxcore 09 Jun 16:06
- followed Lola Ebola 09 Jun 16:06
- commented on their comment Thanks, very soom a how to. I will do a black rubbered fabric version! to Customized Skirt Flap Destroyer 08 Jun 14:38
- commented on their comment Thanks for the version, I come back to produce, very soon I will put a how to of this skirt! to Customized Skirt Flap Destroyer 08 Jun 14:37
- commented on their comment hello miho I am producing new clothing trashion things. today I will pick up my digital camera so I could prepaire some decent how too thanks! to Customized Skirt Flap Destroyer 28 Mar 12:26
- followed MIHO 27 Mar 12:05
- commented on their comment Hello Kizz you can assembles the parts of the patchwork with pins. After going to sew respecting the steps to form the mold of pants. Take a pants that you like and you could positioning the flaps. It is not difficult only requires that notion of assem... to Kizzle 20 Feb 17:05
- followed cinderelly 25 Jan 19:17
- commented on their comment Hello how are you nice use to scarves, I love to put fabrics and fabrics to compose a strange clothe. Hihi to MeretriciousCreations 25 Jan 19:12
- commented on their comment Wonderful, your kitchen!!!!!! beautiful works, you should commerce all, hehehehe to jennifer c. 25 Jan 19:09
- followed MeretriciousCreations 25 Jan 14:17
- commented on their comment I luv bunnies this picachu was terrific to Pikachu Purse 25 Jan 12:21
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »