My 2010 resolution is to NOT throw away my enormous 2009 phone book. I'm going to make stuff out of the paper instead. 780 pages to go. Any ideas let me know!
Find Kim P. on
- commented on her comment how'd you get it spikey like that? i'm making one for my guyfriend and don't want it flower shaped to Soda/beer Can Ashtrays 05 Feb 06:40
- commented on her comment i want a tutorial pretty please! i have pink paper =) to An Origami Pig 04 Feb 19:23
- commented on her comment yeah what do you do with the last strip? to Soda/Beer Can Ashtrays 04 Feb 19:09
- commented on her comment yay thank you! to How To Blanket Stitch 31 Jan 03:30
- commented on her comment my best friend is a chemical engineering major who drinks about 4 cups of coffee a day. MUST make this for him. to Caffeine Coffee Cozy 27 Jan 06:42
- commented on her comment aww thanks, yeah they loved it! great idea to Refrigerator Ransom Poetry (Magnets) 18 Jan 05:01
- commented on her comment they're beautiful to Bamboo Tile Pendants 16 Jan 22:28
- commented on her comment does it have to be magazine paper? cuz i have last years chicago phone book and i'd love to use that. to Magazine Bowls 15 Jan 20:32
- commented on her comment great idea to use a key ring, probably much easier and it looks more professional to Tree Of Life Pendant 17 Dec 04:19
- commented on her comment great idea to display it on a baking sheet, i'm following suit for my set to Refrigerator Ransom Poetry (Magnets) 17 Dec 03:55
- commented on her comment very clever to Rainbow Yarn 17 Dec 01:38
- commented on her comment i just made 7 of these plus a necklace for xmas gifts for $5! weee! i recommend putting some fray-check on the tips of the ribbons so the ends don't unravel, and putting a drop of superglue on the knots so they stay put since the material is slippery to Ribbon Chain Bracelets 16 Dec 08:07
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »