I live permantly in a small town in Ontario, Canada. However I am currently studying at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. In my free time I like to do crafts...well at least look at crafts I want to do. I especially love environmentally friendly crafts- one's made of recycled materials that prevent you from throwing out your unwanted things and also from buying something new. I love to shop at Value Village for old unique clothes and nicnacs, and I never throw out clothes before saving the buttons, zippers, and fabric if it's cool enough. I'm a self-admitted pack-rat and although I'll never use all the things I save, or attempt all the ideas I have, I still can't bring myself to throw most things out. One girl's garbage is another girl's craft!
Find Elizabeth-the-Eclectic on
- favorited Diy Low Back Bra 21 Aug 05:12
- commented on her comment I'm a cheap student and I can't wait to try this! to Egg Drop Soup 13 Oct 05:19
- followed Katie 15 Jun 05:19
- commented on her comment are you from Finland? to Gummy Bear Bracelet 31 May 01:34
- commented on her comment Are you latin? Vivir- the tatoo on your wrist, spanish verb ''to live''. I think this branch has found- or you have given it, a new way to live now that it's fallen from the tree. to Wooden Branch Buttons 16 Jan 01:48
- followed .:Louis:. 04 Jan 07:54
- commented on her comment great idea- and in style at this point in type too! to Beautiful Paper Snowflake 18 Dec 21:48
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »