I love making things and relaxing at the beach. I want to explore the ocean. And I like to party. But not too crazy or else shit goes down. I go to raves and listen to electronic music. But I also listen to folk mostly. I try to make up my own projects as a way to find out how to make myself something by using up the least amount of money. Otherwise they're mostly ideas from other people and I usually make my own version of them.
Find Gypsy Willow Dusk on
- commented on her comment I love blue beads! This barrette is beautiful! to Beaded Clip 17 May 21:12
- commented on her comment I think I'm going to make an ocean one and use teal duct tape for the sides instead of sewing. I gotta get the duct tape for it though. to Collage Handbag 22 Apr 03:21
- commented on her comment looks like cookie monster! so cute! to Bracelet 05 Apr 17:33
- commented on her comment Actually the redness came back. hmmmmm maybe ill just continue trying it everyday and see how that goes. to Best Pimple Killer Ever! 26 Feb 18:04
- commented on her comment Definately got rid of plenty of redness the first time. I think my pesky pimps will be gone by the end of the weekend. :D to Best Pimple Killer Ever! 26 Feb 06:27
- commented on her comment I'm trying it out right now. Let's see how it goes... to Best Pimple Killer Ever! 26 Feb 05:46
- entered her project Rainbow Cupcakes! to Crunchy Granola Charm Contest 23 Feb 00:26
- commented on her comment Yea I would probably reduce the vinegar to 1 tsp. if I was going to do this. to Deep Fried Cupcakes On A Stick 16 Feb 04:33
- commented on her comment in the ingredients section you do not imply on what the measurements are for the Baking Soda, salt, milk, vinegar, and vegetable oil. sure i could probably figure it out but some unexperienced people may not be able to figure it out. you have a number ... to Deep Fried Cupcakes On A Stick 12 Feb 18:35
- commented on her comment What if I dont have any facial mosturizer? do you think i could just use a tsp of white lotion instead? to Redness Remover 08 Feb 18:35
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »