Well, I'm majoring in art. I love to paint, especially murals and portraits. I love everything Disney and Miyazaki, steampunk, medieval, etc. I'm recently getting into sculpting with clay and hopefully want to learn how to make dolls out of clay/ceramic. I also recently learned how to use a sewing machine and made my first dress the other day. I'm looking forward to putting some of my crafts and how to-s soon.
Find Chanaelle on
- commented on her comment Hi, thanks for adding me back=] I liked your favorites and added a few to my favorites haha. to BelovedLillith 05 Jun 02:37
- commented on her comment thank you so much for putting this up I'm a huge fan of totoro, loved it since I was a kid!! I'll be making this soon. to Totoro 04 Jun 03:46
- followed BelovedLillith 04 Jun 03:38
- commented on her comment This reminds me of something from Waterworld, i love it! to Customized Skirt Flap Destroyer 04 Jun 03:35
- commented on her comment I just did the treatment and it worked so well my face is very soft. After I applied it my face got really tight just like a regular mask, it felt expensive but cost me nothing. Thanks for posting this! to Best Pimple Killer Ever! 26 Nov 06:08
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Chanaelle hasn't posted any projects yet