Not much to say about me. I love doing crafty things, but rarely seem to have time to do so. I am a former English/Psychology major in my professional year of university right now (B.Ed). I should procrastinate less.
Find Mokita onWebsite
- commented on her comment This is a wonderful tutorial! I can't wait to make my own! Out of curiousity, what weight of interfacing did you use? to Patchworky Bifold Wallet 10 Dec 16:51
- followed ihsana z. 09 Dec 00:28
- followed Nattie Gurl 24 Sep 12:21
- commented on her comment I love Bounty! I made these and they are so yummy...it was late when I made them, and so I just shaped the coconut mix and put them in the fridge...and then ate one today before I dipped them all in the chocolate. It was good plain too! Sooo tasty tho... to Homemade Bounty 23 Mar 23:59
- commented on her comment Thank you for the comment on my bracelet! I am glad that you liked it :) to Arty Kitkat 03 Mar 03:22
- commented on her comment This is seriously impressive. I love the design, and I adore the logic behind it (absurd in game storage, hahaha! brilliant). to College Project, Red And Black Pvc Corset And Skirt 20 Feb 16:26
- commented on her comment This is so adorable...my friend would die over it (she loves pandas). Good work! to Panda Applique Top 20 Feb 14:58
- commented on her comment This is seriously impressive. Good work on getting the anatomy and proportions correct...Looks tricky! to Polymer Clay Preying Mantis 02 Feb 14:06
- commented on her comment This is freaking adorable ^_^ to Cute Owl Coffee Cup Cozy! 25 Jan 13:03
- commented on her comment Hahaha, indeed! I gave this one to my sister because she wanted it...and am making one for my friend, because SHE wanted one. :) Thank you! ^_^ to Owl Plushie/Pillow 25 Jan 01:39
- commented on her comment This is so cute! I have been looking for a tute for a zippered pouch...:D to Zippered Pouch 18 Jan 21:32
- commented on her comment Hi! Thank you for the link AND the friend add! :) I really appreciate it...I wish I had more time for sewing, haha! to Marieke 16 Jan 23:37
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »