I am an avid crafter and love to work on many projects. I love crocheting, knitting, beading, origami, and just about any other new craft that comes along that I haven't tried yet! I have sold many of my original crochet patterns on Ebay for quite a number of years now. I hope to share some of my designs with the Cut Out + Keep community. I am a wife, mother, and gradmother of two precious grandchildren, Merissa and Isaiah.
Find Kathy S. on
- commented on her comment Thanks, I really hope you enjoy the pattern! to Cute Crocheted 50's Potholder Ensemble 21 May 01:55
- commented on her comment Thank you! It was a fun project to design! to Crocheted Chain Loop Ponchette 25 Apr 21:03
- commented on her comment You're quite welcome! I really had fun designing this pattern! It's one of those that usually brings a chuckle. :D to Crocheted Redneck Beer Bottle Koozie 18 Feb 22:37
- commented on her comment It's possible that you crochet a little tightly. You can use a larger hook, or simply use your iron to lightly steam each gecko as they are, worked with the E hook. I wet a washcloth and place over any crocheted piece and lightly press, just enough t... to Crocheted Gecko Appliques 18 Feb 22:34
- commented on her comment Awesome! You did a fantastic job! to Crocheted Gecko Appliques 02 Feb 21:46
- commented on her comment It just looks like it takes more than it really does. As I remember, you shouldn't have to use more than about 2 Red Heart Super Saver skeins, which is what I used. It really doesn't take as much as it appears, as I remember, but it has been a while! to Crocheted Alligator Scarf 20 Dec 18:22
- commented on her comment Well, silly me! I just realized I have this book! Thanks for reminding me! to Snake Hat 13 Dec 03:28
- commented on her comment Love it! I admire you're sense of "Crochet Humor" and your talent! to Nyahhat & Nekolicious Shirt 13 Dec 03:26
- commented on her comment I hope so too! Good luck! It is easy to make and is really an eye catcher when you wear it! to Crocheted Chain Loop Ponchette 03 Nov 15:44
- followed PJ 11 Oct 14:14
- followed mmsilva1956 03 Oct 17:58
- commented on her comment It is quite catchy! to Holy Cow! 01 Oct 22:17
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »