carrie j. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find carrie j. on
- commented on her comment hwo much whiskey? to Scotch Whiskey Oat Cake 14 Jan 17:51
- commented on her comment What's in the potion? to My "Drink Me" Potion For My Friend 05 Oct 01:00
- commented on her comment Those are awesome! to Plastic Canvas Earrings 03 Oct 03:16
- commented on her comment How did you make it? to Poptab Purse 03 Oct 03:14
- commented on her comment You're a cab! (get it?) nice top! to Predazzled Ombre Dip Dye Top 04 Feb 01:56
- commented on her comment wow, you tat too (tattoo, ha!). I am a tatter, and you don't find many of us. Great recipes by the way! to Big Red Kitchen 16 Jan 12:15
- followed Colleen C. 24 Dec 03:57
- followed Beads Unlimited 03 Dec 01:12
- commented on her comment your could use some kind of filler material to make the bottlecap more shallow, like gluing in a circle of cardboard or whatever you have on hand under the magnet. to Another Bottlecap Project 28 Nov 00:59
- commented on her comment maybe it's cuz I'm married, but I probably wouldn't go to my mum for advice on knickers... ;) kidding, they're cute! I've crocheted some myself, just sort of "winged it" by looking at my own regular undies. to Knitted Knickers 27 Nov 19:50
- commented on her comment oooh, what if you framed each piece with a thin-bordered picture frame? to Amanda Palmer Rasterbation 27 Nov 19:48
- commented on her comment you could take a metal can and (CAREFULLY!) cut a small slice from the top and bend it with pliers for a custom cookie cutter- you would need to find a way to make one end dull so you don't hurt yourself, to Peppa Pig Biscuits 18 Nov 19:24
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
carrie j. hasn't posted any projects yet