Gazeupatthestars hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Gazeupatthestars on
- commented on her comment They are sooo cute!! I LOVE them! off to make some right now! Thank you for the inspiration! xx to Sweet Owl Ornaments 13 Dec 18:20
- commented on her comment Thanks for the Fav :) Hope you've had a great day and happy crafting! x to Amber S. 03 Dec 12:51
- followed NemiVelvetRose51012 03 Jul 08:22
- commented on her comment thank you! I cut off a bit about 30cm and then when I thought it looked fine I just trimmed off the remaining (it was about an inch each side). I used 24 gauge wire I think. good luck :) to Rose Wire Ring 26 Jun 13:04
- commented on her comment hay, thanks for the fav :) to Kelly H. 11 Jun 08:59
- commented on her comment wow, thats cool :) what thickness wire did you use? to Earthy Metal Ring 08 Jun 11:30
- followed ale_corason 08 Jan 17:54
- commented on her comment Thanks for the fav and the comment! hope you had a good xmas :) to harrylaa 04 Jan 19:47
- commented on her comment Thanks for the fav! hope you have a great 'new' year :) to Amy B. 03 Jan 13:49
- commented on her comment Thanks for the fav! hope you have a great year :) to ale_corason 03 Jan 13:48
- commented on her comment hey :) just reading that you like scrapbooking, and ive been meaning to do that for a while. i was just wondering if you could give me any tips or ideas as to how to set it out and what type of things to decorate the pic's with? Em to sailordoll 30 Nov 20:39
- commented on her comment thanks :) In Exmouth. how about u? love what you have made btw, the broche's are so cute :) to harrylaa 27 Nov 18:35
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »