By day I am politico working with the muckity mucks at City Hall in New York. By night I am a sewer, crocheter, crafterster that loves to create. I always like meeting other craftsters too!
Find Caro onLastFM Flickr MySpace
- commented on their comment Thanks for all the comments! I will try and explain better what I mean on step 2. You cut out a square on the bottom of the t-shirt and then cut along the edge working your way into the middle (like a swirl). Or, you could do what Tori said and use rib... to Cut T Shirt 19 May 19:53
- commented on their comment Thanks for the comments! Ya'll are very sweet. to Nes Zelda Quilt Block 17 Mar 01:41
- commented on their comment This rocks, can you write a tut? to Zebra Cat Bed 21 Feb 17:31
- commented on their comment whoa that is such a good idea!!! totally doing it! to Remote Control Organizer 19 Feb 03:48
- followed MeretriciousCreations 25 Jan 14:17
- commented on their comment I would love to see a how to on this wallet, it is super cute! to Cassette Wallet 23 Jan 14:25
- commented on their comment Thanks! I'm so glad that everyone liked it so much. Share pictures if you make your own! to Scoody 23 Jan 14:12
- commented on their comment Seriously, we should all agree to just use the good fabric that we have :) Life is for the living, as Cat says. I'm so glad you all like it, if you make one share the pictures :) to Scoody 21 Jan 22:18
- commented on their comment very cool idea, I am totally doing it. to Blinging Name Choker 21 Jan 06:36
- commented on their comment this is a great idea, i know my kitties will love it :) to Toilet Roll Cat Toy 21 Jan 04:04
- commented on their comment Thanks! The fabric is something I bought that I was afraid to use for some reason (its too nice, what if I mess up!) but then I just went for it. to Scoody 21 Jan 03:31
- commented on their comment I totally want to do this! to Fabric Printing 13 Jan 07:05
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »