- commented on their comment I don't know about you guys but I know what I'm doing tonight! to Smooth Black Russian 21 Jan 19:31
- commented on their comment Velveeta actually makes a light version of it's fabulous cheese product (Hooray!). You can also use skim milk (fat free) and leave out the butter. I've made it like this and it is delicious with less guilt. But you gotta make it super fatty style now a... to Easy Mac And Cheese 21 Jan 19:22
- commented on their comment Contents: (Note : The cat is not actually part of the contents.) Pink Razr Pink Nano Knee socks (I hate being cold) 2 pair of gloves (I REALLY hate being cold) Vintage light bulb stems for doll house Tin-o-safety pins Crochet camera coozie (P... to I Heart Mac N Cheese 21 Jan 18:56
- commented on their comment I was looking for those hardware ear weights to give to a friend this week. If I can put my hands on them I'll post a picture. to Haley B. 13 Jan 18:15
- commented on their comment I actually made some of these out of bigger washers while I was gauging my ears (stretching the ear holes). Like she said, you can use larger hardware and make something really cool. I just looped the jewelers wire through my existing tubes because the... to Hardware Earrings 13 Jan 15:10
- followed Darling Niki 23 Nov 22:18
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Haley B. hasn't posted any projects yet