i'm a classical singer from vienna. 2008 is the final year of my training and as i'm trying to pass exam after exam and looking for a job, i like to relax and unwind (something my boyfriend suggests very strongly) with a little web surfing and crafting. the internet is a magnificent source of inspiration and techniques and i'm hoping to add my share to that in my own little way.
Find GlitterHippo onDelicious Flickr Etsy
- followed Peg G. 10 Dec 00:34
- followed Beads Unlimited 11 Sep 09:21
- followed CrAzY NeLLy 22 Aug 05:57
- commented on their comment cuuuuuuuuute! =) love it. to Pirates Onesie. 31 Jul 20:43
- commented on their comment I think it's great... to Rawr Pencil Case 31 Jul 20:41
- followed flowerinthesun. 21 Jun 03:04
- commented on their comment love it... great tutorial! will go mandrel-hunting soon..... to Wire Wrapped Ring 18 Feb 11:54
- commented on their comment LOVE the glittery version. very cute. to Barbie Shoe Earrings 29 Jan 07:51
- commented on their comment i like it a lot... great job! did you use a pattern or did you just make it up as you went along? to Beaded Book Bag 27 Jan 16:45
- commented on their comment hmmm, good point! :o) thanks for sharing your wonderful idea, I'm hoping to try it someday soon... to Spraypainting Accessories 21 Jan 08:50
- commented on their comment this is great, i'd love to try it! i'm kinda worried that the spray paint will crack, though... to Spraypainting Accessories 20 Jan 22:29
- followed kaludesign 04 Aug 21:50
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
GlitterHippo hasn't posted any projects yet