I know it's a cliche but I really do breathe/eat/sleep Art school. I'm applying for Jewellery design courses this year and I'm determined to do everything I can to improve my portfolio. Hope to get some of my projects up soon
Find Flo M. on
- entered Mod Podge Rocks! 17 Sep 17:46
- commented on their comment Thank you :) I didn't specifically have steam punk in mind but I guess there are shared themes of re using something old. to Leather Shoulder Piece 04 Apr 08:49
- entered their project Plastic Play Ball Headdress to Accessorize Audrey Kitching 26 Mar 17:11
- entered their project Leather Shoulder Piece to Accessorize Audrey Kitching 26 Mar 17:11
- entered their project Bunty Annual Paper Skirt to Accessorize Audrey Kitching 26 Mar 17:11
- commented on their comment Love, love, love this! X to Tuxedo Necklace 23 Dec 22:31
- commented on their comment That's so cute :D to Mice Necklace?! 23 Nov 22:13
- commented on their comment This is amazing, I don't know why I didn't comment the first time I saw it but it inspired me to make my own version for an Alice in Wonderland themed party I went to. Mine is nowhere near as beautiful as yours though. I'm gonna post my version if that... to Queen Of Hearts Costume 23 Nov 21:53
- commented on their comment You should totally try casting them in coloured resin. They're really cute and that way they'd last :) to Gummy Bear Bracelet 23 Nov 17:15
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »