Hi Im studying portfolio prep at Glasgow met to get organised so I can apply for the Art Glass course next year.
Find Catherine G. onWebsite Website Other
- commented on her comment My fave treat would be a cream scone. A warm scone fresh from the oven with clotted cream and strawberry jam. mmmmmmmmm! to Boutique Baking 18 May 18:52
- commented on her comment I love to join lots of different granny square together to make big soft comfy blankets. Not very original but you can never have too many comfy blankets lol to Granny Square Love 26 Apr 14:23
- commented on her comment Crochet is good to do cos its easy to transport and start and stop, but daisy chains are great to pass the time on a sunny day in the park. to Crocheted Flowers 23 Apr 14:34
- entered her project Learning To Knit And Crochet to Craft-In Contest 01 Mar 17:05
- entered her project Make Up Brush Roll to Craft-In Contest 01 Mar 17:04
- entered her project Embroidered to Craft-In Contest 01 Mar 17:04
- commented on her comment Thank you xx to Embroidered 19 Feb 11:42
- commented on her comment Love it !!! to Year End Meditation/2010 01 Jan 17:01
- commented on her comment No probs I used yarn, it was the same light blue that I used for the border around the edge. I doesnt show that much I think because it is a light colour. Good luck with yours :) to Learning To Knit And Crochet 18 Sep 19:32
- commented on her comment Thanks, I sewed them. I had a look at an old granny square blanket and it was sewed together so I did the same. I coudn't quite work out how to crochet them together. to Learning To Knit And Crochet 18 Sep 14:41
- entered her project Rag Doll to Secondhand Chic Contest 12 May 13:42
- entered her project Quilt to Secondhand Chic Contest 12 May 13:41
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »